It’s a hectic time we’re living in. The modern western ideals state that a person should strive to become more and more productive, and staying idle for a while is something that you should never do. But the human body and mind are created with certain limits as to their natural powers, and we can do only so much before our brains shut off and our productivity falls.
Introducing the nootropics. The nootropics are ingredients that you can ingest, and once ingested they will have a powerful effect on how your mind works, for the better. They will improve the focus and clarity of your brain, and they’ll make you a lot more alert – all with minimal side effects, or no side effects at all.
ALCAR as a Nootropic Substance
One of the most potent nootropic agent is Acetyl L-Carnitine. Commercial forms of this element are to be found in powdered form, so you can easily mix it into water or juice or whatever, and drink it up. Now, a lot of people would think that the body can’t really process something as strange as this “nootropic” that we’re talking about, and that it’s bound to have some side effects on them. Well, we beg to differ, because this element is naturally produced in the liver of the human body – and is necessary for day to day functioning of the body.
Effects and Benefits of Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR)
Acetyl L-Carnitine is an acetylated form of L-carnitine and it’s derived from lysine and methionine, which are essential amino acids. This element is really essential for the body because it helps in the oxidation of fatty acids, and this process releases energy.
And the core benefits for the brain come from the acetylation. A healthy body is more than able to create optimal amounts of Acetyl L-Carnitine in any given day so that it may operate well, but if you supplement this with additional amounts of Acetyl L-Carnitine, you’ll get additional benefits via increasing the amount of released energy.
Carnitines are also essential in the process of removing waste from the body. So, if you’re a person that has weakened kidneys, you may be in need of additional amounts of Acetyl L-Carnitine so that you can excrete waste products. And the logic of this is that the less waste the body has to battle against, the more efficiently the body will operate.
Side Effects of Acetyl L-Carnitine
The side effects of using this supplement are extremely rare, especially when you follow the directions and you ingest the recommended amounts, without overdoing it. There are still some rare side effects that you need to be mindful of, such as increased blood pressure, fever, increased heart rate, diarrhea, headache, nausea and vomiting. But once again, these are extremely rear.
The bottom line of using this product is that you’ll be feeling a lot better and clearer in your head, due to its potent effect. And the best part is that the side effects are rare – so you can pay the small price of investment in order to try it out and see the results for yourself.
- Noopept, A Powerful Smart Drug
- Modafinil – The ‘Limitless’ Smart Drug
- ALCAR (Acetyl L-Carnitine), The King Of Nootropics
- Alpha-GPC – The Nootropic Substance To Increase Energy Levels And Improve Your Memory
- The benefits and drawbacks of N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
- Huperzine A – As A Powerful Brain Enhancer
- Piracetam – The Nootropic Substance To Boost Your Brain Power
- The Benefits Of Supplementation With L-Theanine
- Caffeine in Nootropic Stacks
- The Racetam Family: Piracetam vs. Aniracetam vs. Oxiracetam
- Modafinil vs. Adrafinil vs. Armodafinil – Comparison of the ‘Limitless’ Nootropics & Their Effects
- The effects of Bacopa Monnieri in Nootropic Stacks
- Vinpocetine – Effects, Benefits, Dosage & Side Effects in Nootropic Stacks
- The Effects of Ginkgo Biloba in Nootropic Stacks
- Effects & Benefits of Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) in Nootropic Stacks
- Folic Acid as a Nootropic Supplement
- Effects of Choline Bitartrate in Nootropic Stacks
- Phenylalanine in Nootropic Stacks
- Effect and Benefits of Phosphatidylserine in Nootropic Stacks
- What is L-TRYPTOPHAN – And Its Effects in Nootropic Stacks
- Effects and benefits of 5-HTP and why it’s a useful additive to nootropic stacks
- Effects & Benefits of Panax Ginseng in Nootropic Stacks
- CDP Choline used as a Nootropic substance
- The Effects & Benefits of ELEUTHERO ROOT EXTRACT in Nootropic Stacks
- Effects & Benefits of DL-ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID and why it’s a useful additive to your nootropic stack
- The Effects and Benefits of Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate (DMAE Bitartrate) in a Nootropic Stack