Improving the performance of the human mind with the help of cognitive and memory enhancers (also known as nootropics) is becoming more and more popular today. Of course, there is a wide range of nootropics out there and Alpha-GPC is one of them. Many people know Alpha-GPC as one of the most effective and convenient choline prodrugs. This means that Alpha-GPC is affecting the levels of choline – a macronutrient that is very important for many different functions in the body including brain performance.
Nootropics are frequently called smart drugs. They represent safe cognitive boosters. Most people take them to enhance efficiency, improve creativity and memory. These drugs come with a small number of side effects that occur in a very small percentage of users. So, it is perfectly safe to use them in the long run. Although we are talking about non-prescription supplements, it is a good idea to ask a doctor for advice before using them.
What’s Special About Alpha-GPC?
This is a completely natural nootropic. It is a supplement that aids memory improvement. Many men and women use Alpha-GPC to keep their brain safe from the natural process of aging. A few scientific studies have shown that using Alpha-GPC is a great way to treat problems related to memory. Individuals dealing with Alzheimer’s disease, vascular dementia, and stroke have experienced many positive effects with Alpha-GPC.
The Advantages of Using Alpha-GPC
- Increasing energy levels – Alpha-GPC is a mild to moderate stimulant. This means that it can increase the levels of energy in any individual. There are a huge number of people that are taking this nootropic before exercise to improve their levels of energy.
- Enhancing memory – This is definitely another great advantage of using Alpha-GPC. Once you start taking it, the concentration of the macronutrient choline in the brain goes up, helping your memory.
- Protecting the brain’s health – If you are using Alpha-GPC, you are helping your brain’s health in general. For instance, this nootropic aids the process of growth of brain cells and supports the repair of damaged cells. This is exactly why many experts call it an anti-aging drug.
- Enhancing mood – Additionally, a large number of individuals claim that they have felt better after taking Alpha-GPC. The periods when they felt angry, confused and lethargic were reduced too.
- Boosting strength – Using this nootropic can also improve the production of HGH – human growth hormone. There are many professional athletes that are looking for ways to improve the production of HGH so they can achieve better results, build muscle mass and recover from injuries faster.
- A goof source of choline – As we said before, Alpha-GPC is a great option for those who need more choline.
How much Alpha-GPC should we take?
An individual can use between 300 and 600 mg of Alpha-GPC a day. In case you are planning on using the maximum dosage, consulting a doctor is a must.
Alpha-GPC is a nootropic supplement that is perfectly safe. It is an excellent source of choline and it can help any individual boost their energy levels and memory.
- Noopept, A Powerful Smart Drug
- Modafinil – The ‘Limitless’ Smart Drug
- ALCAR (Acetyl L-Carnitine), The King Of Nootropics
- Alpha-GPC – The Nootropic Substance To Increase Energy Levels And Improve Your Memory
- The benefits and drawbacks of N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
- Huperzine A – As A Powerful Brain Enhancer
- Piracetam – The Nootropic Substance To Boost Your Brain Power
- The Benefits Of Supplementation With L-Theanine
- Caffeine in Nootropic Stacks
- The Racetam Family: Piracetam vs. Aniracetam vs. Oxiracetam
- Modafinil vs. Adrafinil vs. Armodafinil – Comparison of the ‘Limitless’ Nootropics & Their Effects
- The effects of Bacopa Monnieri in Nootropic Stacks
- Vinpocetine – Effects, Benefits, Dosage & Side Effects in Nootropic Stacks
- The Effects of Ginkgo Biloba in Nootropic Stacks
- Effects & Benefits of Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) in Nootropic Stacks
- Folic Acid as a Nootropic Supplement
- Effects of Choline Bitartrate in Nootropic Stacks
- Phenylalanine in Nootropic Stacks
- Effect and Benefits of Phosphatidylserine in Nootropic Stacks
- What is L-TRYPTOPHAN – And Its Effects in Nootropic Stacks
- Effects and benefits of 5-HTP and why it’s a useful additive to nootropic stacks
- Effects & Benefits of Panax Ginseng in Nootropic Stacks
- CDP Choline used as a Nootropic substance
- The Effects & Benefits of ELEUTHERO ROOT EXTRACT in Nootropic Stacks
- Effects & Benefits of DL-ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID and why it’s a useful additive to your nootropic stack
- The Effects and Benefits of Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate (DMAE Bitartrate) in a Nootropic Stack