An Into To Nootropics
Many people, when they hear the word ‘nootropics’, do not know what exactly means and involves. In short, nootropics are a combination of pharmaceutical compounds which serve to improve the cognitive function in the brain. Their spectrum is wide, and besides enhancing the cognitive functions, they are also boosting the brain`s hormones and enzymes, improve the oxygen supply, and stimulate nerves` growth.
An important thing to have in mind is that nootropics should not be considered as a magical solution for improving cognitive function, but they should be used in balance with other aspects of life in order to achieve optimum results. These include having a healthy diet by eating plenty of vegetables, fruits, and whole foods, regular physical exercise, staying hydrated, and getting good, long sleeps.
Why Nootropic Stacks Are More Powerful
Nootropics are also often ‘stacked’ together with other nootropics or with other items in order to improve the results. There are many nootropics out there, which often makes the decision, about what to include in the stack, a difficult one. Nootropic stacks are combined and designed for many different purposes, like reducing stress and anxiety, increasing concentration and focus, improving memory and staying alert. Regardless of whether you are a student, entrepreneur or business person, anyone could benefit from improved motivation, mood, concentration, memory, and focus, by using nootropics stacks.
Caffeine as a Nootropic Substance
Caffeine is a very popular legal drug today, often classified as a nootropic because of its stimulatory features, and its power to enhance concentration, learning and memory. The combination of caffeine and L-theanine is a perfect combination for those interested in creating nootropic stacks to increase their cognitive functions. Both of these compounds are safe and great starting points for those who want to learn more.
Stacking caffeine and L-theanine promotes alertness and overall stimulation. The addition of L-theanine in the nootropic stack helps in reducing some of the downsides of the caffeine, like the anxiety, and on top of that L-theanine improves your cognitive function. The simultaneous combination and usage of caffeine and L-theanine in nootropic stacks is the most popular combination today. Both caffeine and L-theanine are affordable, well-studied, accessible, so both are a good point to start for those interested in learning about nootropic stacks and enhancing their cognitive functions. If you are already consuming caffeine through any form, like coffee, it should not be a problem for you to see how the L-theanine can further help you. Caffeine in combination with L-theanine in a nootropic stack can help you stay focused on the single task you are doing, without being distracted by other things.
Effects and Safe Dosage of Caffeine and L-theanine in Nootropic Stacks
The most common ratio between caffeine and L-theanine in nootropic stacks is 1:1, 2:1, or 3:2 in favor of caffeine. The effectiveness of the different ratios varies, depending on the individual. If you are not taking caffeine on a regular basis, then it is advisable for you to start with a ratio of 1:2, which is 100 milligrams of caffeine stacked with 200 milligrams of L-theanine. There is no ‘perfect’ or ‘correct’ way for stacking caffeine and L-theanine, as all is a matter of personal choice and preference.
- Noopept, A Powerful Smart Drug
- Modafinil – The ‘Limitless’ Smart Drug
- ALCAR (Acetyl L-Carnitine), The King Of Nootropics
- Alpha-GPC – The Nootropic Substance To Increase Energy Levels And Improve Your Memory
- The benefits and drawbacks of N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
- Huperzine A – As A Powerful Brain Enhancer
- Piracetam – The Nootropic Substance To Boost Your Brain Power
- The Benefits Of Supplementation With L-Theanine
- Caffeine in Nootropic Stacks
- The Racetam Family: Piracetam vs. Aniracetam vs. Oxiracetam
- Modafinil vs. Adrafinil vs. Armodafinil – Comparison of the ‘Limitless’ Nootropics & Their Effects
- The effects of Bacopa Monnieri in Nootropic Stacks
- Vinpocetine – Effects, Benefits, Dosage & Side Effects in Nootropic Stacks
- The Effects of Ginkgo Biloba in Nootropic Stacks
- Effects & Benefits of Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) in Nootropic Stacks
- Folic Acid as a Nootropic Supplement
- Effects of Choline Bitartrate in Nootropic Stacks
- Phenylalanine in Nootropic Stacks
- Effect and Benefits of Phosphatidylserine in Nootropic Stacks
- What is L-TRYPTOPHAN – And Its Effects in Nootropic Stacks
- Effects and benefits of 5-HTP and why it’s a useful additive to nootropic stacks
- Effects & Benefits of Panax Ginseng in Nootropic Stacks
- CDP Choline used as a Nootropic substance
- The Effects & Benefits of ELEUTHERO ROOT EXTRACT in Nootropic Stacks
- Effects & Benefits of DL-ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID and why it’s a useful additive to your nootropic stack
- The Effects and Benefits of Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate (DMAE Bitartrate) in a Nootropic Stack