About CDP Choline
CDP Choline is a potent nootropic supplement, well known for its protective features of the brain and for its great ability to improve memory and other cognitive functions. Besides that, CDP Choline can boost mental energy, improve concentration, and provide you with more clear thoughts. Some studies have shown that CDP Choline can be very useful for treating different medical problems related to neurodegenerative diseases, head injuries, and brain strokes. It has also shown great results in the battle against cocaine addiction.
How to use CDP Choline as a Nootropic substance
Nootropic users mostly use CDP Choline as an enhancer for other nootropic substances. It works great in combination with nootropics from the racetam family. CDP Choline, together with Centrophenoxine and Alpha GPC are considered one of the most useful and most effective supplements for nootropic purposes.
The following are some effects from CDP Choline for improving brain health:
- Improves memory. CDP Choline can prevent memory loss and it can serve as a treatment for diseases associated with aging, like Alzheimer`s disease.
- Improves mental capabilities. CDP Choline increases the activity in the frontal lobe cortex and improves certain cognitive processes in relation to aging.
- Improves concentration and ability to focus. It helps in concentrating for extended periods of time without being distracted. This is essential when learning a new skill, studying, working on a specific task, or doing something that is mentally demanding.
- Improves the effects of other nootropics. Many experienced nootropic users use CDP Choline as a part of their nootropic stacks. It can especially potentiate the effects of the racetam nootropics, and it prevents migraines and headaches from appearing.
So How Does CDP Choline Effect The Body?
So how exactly CDP Choline works? When CDP Choline enters the body, it crosses the blood-brain barrier and enters the central nervous system. Because of the fact that this nootropic is a stimulator of the brain, it can work in many different ways. It repairs the membranes between neurons, raises the dopamine levels in the central nervous system, and it boosts the production of the important neurotransmitter called acetylcholine.
When it comes to stacking CDP Choline with other nootropics, it shows great results in combination with almost any of the well-known nootropics. Racetams show their full potential when stacked together with CDP Choline, but dosages and ratios depend on the class of the nootropics that are used in the stack. Regarding dosages, you should know that CDP Choline is a very tolerant nootropic without any negative side effects. Daily doses range between two hundred and one thousand milligrams. You can take it as a single dose, or split it into two parts and take it eight to twelve hours apart. Taking higher doses than thousand milligrams per day is not recommended, because the results will be still the same, even if you take more. CDP Choline can be found in powder form or as a capsule and easily dissolves in water. Almost hundred percent of it is quickly absorbed in the body. As you can see there are numerous positive effects that come with taking CDP Choline as a nootropic substance.
- Noopept, A Powerful Smart Drug
- Modafinil – The ‘Limitless’ Smart Drug
- ALCAR (Acetyl L-Carnitine), The King Of Nootropics
- Alpha-GPC – The Nootropic Substance To Increase Energy Levels And Improve Your Memory
- The benefits and drawbacks of N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
- Huperzine A – As A Powerful Brain Enhancer
- Piracetam – The Nootropic Substance To Boost Your Brain Power
- The Benefits Of Supplementation With L-Theanine
- Caffeine in Nootropic Stacks
- The Racetam Family: Piracetam vs. Aniracetam vs. Oxiracetam
- Modafinil vs. Adrafinil vs. Armodafinil – Comparison of the ‘Limitless’ Nootropics & Their Effects
- The effects of Bacopa Monnieri in Nootropic Stacks
- Vinpocetine – Effects, Benefits, Dosage & Side Effects in Nootropic Stacks
- The Effects of Ginkgo Biloba in Nootropic Stacks
- Effects & Benefits of Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) in Nootropic Stacks
- Folic Acid as a Nootropic Supplement
- Effects of Choline Bitartrate in Nootropic Stacks
- Phenylalanine in Nootropic Stacks
- Effect and Benefits of Phosphatidylserine in Nootropic Stacks
- What is L-TRYPTOPHAN – And Its Effects in Nootropic Stacks
- Effects and benefits of 5-HTP and why it’s a useful additive to nootropic stacks
- Effects & Benefits of Panax Ginseng in Nootropic Stacks
- CDP Choline used as a Nootropic substance
- The Effects & Benefits of ELEUTHERO ROOT EXTRACT in Nootropic Stacks
- Effects & Benefits of DL-ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID and why it’s a useful additive to your nootropic stack
- The Effects and Benefits of Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate (DMAE Bitartrate) in a Nootropic Stack