There are many new advances in the relatively young field of nootropics, and Panax Ginseng is becoming a widely used substance in nootropic stacks. Nootropics is the science that deals with the supplements that have the power to improve how our mind functions. And given the hectic modern lives that we live, where we don’t have the time nor energy to do half the things we want during any given day – we see just how logical it is for us to want to improve our cognitive powers in any way we can.
Introduction of Panax Ginseng
Now, let me introduce you a nootropic substance that comes from a Chinese plant. The plant is called Panax Ginseng, and its roots have been used by herbalists and doctors for a long time in the treatment of various diseases and conditions that may affect the body and the mind.
Effects and Benefits of Panax Ginseng
You’d be surprised at just how potentially potent this herbal extract is. It can be used in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, for example. It has been shown that people that drink this supplement can offset some of the effects of Alzheimer’s disease, and slow the advancement of it of the disease.
There are also many other benefits of consuming Panax Ginseng. You’re most probably interested in the nootropic effects. Well, Panax Ginseng has been shown in some studies to improve the levels of concentration and brain speed of several people that have used it as a supplement. These people reported increased work efficiency and concentration, and some of them have even reported increased physical performance, in the sense that they got less tired after a workout, and they felt a lot stronger during it. This is a nice thing to have in mind when you consume Panax Ginseng.
Side Effects of Panax Ginseng
Of course, you wouldn’t want to overconsume this supplement either. There are some well-documented potential side effects that may come into play, especially when you use bigger doses than you should. You may feel nauseous and have stomach pain. Having a headache is also frequent among the side effects. Also, you want to be really careful with the prolonged use of Panax Ginseng. There is certain research that suggests that Panax Ginseng can have powerful hormonal effects on your body – and this won’t be a good thing for you if it lasts for more than six months or so.
But other than that, feel free to experiment with this nootropic supplement. After all, a lot of people have experimented with it, and they have reported that they experienced a big improvement in their brain capacity. They worked faster, they felt smarter, and their minds operated a lot faster than they usually do. This may prove to be the exact thing that will help us improve our modern hectic lives and help us get them under control. So, there is no harm done in trying out the supplement yourself.
Try it out, and see if it works for you. If it does and you do feel better, and sharper, then, by all means, continue using it. But if you experience some side effects, then discontinue use and consult with a qualified medical professional ASAP.
- Noopept, A Powerful Smart Drug
- Modafinil – The ‘Limitless’ Smart Drug
- ALCAR (Acetyl L-Carnitine), The King Of Nootropics
- Alpha-GPC – The Nootropic Substance To Increase Energy Levels And Improve Your Memory
- The benefits and drawbacks of N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
- Huperzine A – As A Powerful Brain Enhancer
- Piracetam – The Nootropic Substance To Boost Your Brain Power
- The Benefits Of Supplementation With L-Theanine
- Caffeine in Nootropic Stacks
- The Racetam Family: Piracetam vs. Aniracetam vs. Oxiracetam
- Modafinil vs. Adrafinil vs. Armodafinil – Comparison of the ‘Limitless’ Nootropics & Their Effects
- The effects of Bacopa Monnieri in Nootropic Stacks
- Vinpocetine – Effects, Benefits, Dosage & Side Effects in Nootropic Stacks
- The Effects of Ginkgo Biloba in Nootropic Stacks
- Effects & Benefits of Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) in Nootropic Stacks
- Folic Acid as a Nootropic Supplement
- Effects of Choline Bitartrate in Nootropic Stacks
- Phenylalanine in Nootropic Stacks
- Effect and Benefits of Phosphatidylserine in Nootropic Stacks
- What is L-TRYPTOPHAN – And Its Effects in Nootropic Stacks
- Effects and benefits of 5-HTP and why it’s a useful additive to nootropic stacks
- Effects & Benefits of Panax Ginseng in Nootropic Stacks
- CDP Choline used as a Nootropic substance
- The Effects & Benefits of ELEUTHERO ROOT EXTRACT in Nootropic Stacks
- Effects & Benefits of DL-ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID and why it’s a useful additive to your nootropic stack
- The Effects and Benefits of Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate (DMAE Bitartrate) in a Nootropic Stack