Choline Bitartrate is a supplement that helps users boost different parts of the brain. Choline is a natural nutrient which is synthesized in our bodies, but the levels of Choline produced inside the body are usually very low. People can get Choline from consuming different foods like fish, meat, eggs, broccoli or peanuts. This nutrient can dissolve in water and belongs to the group of B vitamins. Choline Bitartrate is also a precursor of Acetylcholine which is transmitter responsible for many cognitive processes. Acetylcholine is responsible for the nootropic effects of Choline Bitartrate.
Effects of Choline Bitartrate
As soon as Choline Bitartrate enters the human`s central nervous system, it helps in the procession and storage of Acetylcholine. When levels of Acetylcholine are boosted, that leads to numerous positive effects on people`s mental capacity such as improved memory and better learning abilities. When included in nootropic stacks, Choline Bitartrate can help users recall things better and at much faster rate. The mental capacity is increased, which means that thinking, writing, performing different tasks, or holding conversation can be done very easily and without much effort.
Usage of Choline Bitartrate as a Nootropic Substance
Choline Bitartrate is an essential nutrient that is very effective and affordable. It is usually used in combination with more powerful supplements like Aniracetam and Piracetam, in order to improve mental performance and memory. However, most of the nootropic users today are using stronger variants of acetylcholine supplements like CDP Choline and Alpha GPC, because they are more powerful than Choline Bitartrate. This natural nootropic works well for those who want to increase the Choline levels in their body and want to prevent memory loss, but if you want to get a better intellectual edge then you should probably consider stronger nootropics available.
Consumption of Choline Bitartrate
Once Choline Bitartrate is taken orally, it gets quickly absorbed into the bloodstream with help of the intestinal tract. As soon as it enters the bloodstream, this supplement goes over the blood-brain barrier and enters the central nervous system. That makes this supplement unique because not many of the other supplements can cross over the blood-brain barrier. Choline Bitartrate first needs to be converted to another form, so only part of the consumed amount does actually reach your brain.
Safe Dosage of Choline Bitartrate
The recommended daily dosage for men is 550 milligrams per day, while for women the recommended dosage is 425 milligrams per day. However, if you want to experience bigger nootropic benefits you can increase this dosage when combining Choline Bitartrate with other supplements in a nootropic stack. Many nootropic experts suggest taking between 550 milligrams and three thousand milligrams of Choline Bitartrate per day, for bigger and better effects on the brain`s cognitive functions. This is still a safe amount, because there are no negative side effects for taking doses up to three thousand milligrams per day. However, because of the fact that not all Choline amount reaches the brain, you may find it more useful to take the lipid version of Choline Bitartrate instead of the solid form.
- Noopept, A Powerful Smart Drug
- Modafinil – The ‘Limitless’ Smart Drug
- ALCAR (Acetyl L-Carnitine), The King Of Nootropics
- Alpha-GPC – The Nootropic Substance To Increase Energy Levels And Improve Your Memory
- The benefits and drawbacks of N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
- Huperzine A – As A Powerful Brain Enhancer
- Piracetam – The Nootropic Substance To Boost Your Brain Power
- The Benefits Of Supplementation With L-Theanine
- Caffeine in Nootropic Stacks
- The Racetam Family: Piracetam vs. Aniracetam vs. Oxiracetam
- Modafinil vs. Adrafinil vs. Armodafinil – Comparison of the ‘Limitless’ Nootropics & Their Effects
- The effects of Bacopa Monnieri in Nootropic Stacks
- Vinpocetine – Effects, Benefits, Dosage & Side Effects in Nootropic Stacks
- The Effects of Ginkgo Biloba in Nootropic Stacks
- Effects & Benefits of Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) in Nootropic Stacks
- Folic Acid as a Nootropic Supplement
- Effects of Choline Bitartrate in Nootropic Stacks
- Phenylalanine in Nootropic Stacks
- Effect and Benefits of Phosphatidylserine in Nootropic Stacks
- What is L-TRYPTOPHAN – And Its Effects in Nootropic Stacks
- Effects and benefits of 5-HTP and why it’s a useful additive to nootropic stacks
- Effects & Benefits of Panax Ginseng in Nootropic Stacks
- CDP Choline used as a Nootropic substance
- The Effects & Benefits of ELEUTHERO ROOT EXTRACT in Nootropic Stacks
- Effects & Benefits of DL-ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID and why it’s a useful additive to your nootropic stack
- The Effects and Benefits of Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate (DMAE Bitartrate) in a Nootropic Stack