As nootropics become more popular, we need to choose the right ones before mixing them up in our favorite stack. This chemical revolution towards achieving an increased brain power have brought us dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate supplements, an essential compound that is already in our brains.
In the following lines, we will talk about what dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate is, what are its benefits for our mental performance, the DMAE Piracetam stack, and a few safety considerations.
What is DMAE Bitartrate?
Dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate, also known as DMAE bitartrate or Deanol, is a chemical compound that is naturally present in the brain and other parts of the body. This compound is a precursor and reacts to acetylcholine, also known as choline, which is a neurotransmitter that optimizes communications among nerve cells.
While DMAE is present in foods, it’s basically impossible to get appropriate, enhancing amounts of it this way. That’s why DMAE bitartrate supplements are so popular among nootropics enthusiasts. If you want to combine both things, diet and supplementation, you should increase your seafood consumption.
What are its Effects and Benefits?
As any other nootropic, DMAE bitartrate focus on mental wellbeing and performance. The main effects and benefits acclaimed by experts are the following:
- Boosts overall mood
- Stimulates relaxation
- Reduces anxiety
- Enhances memory capacity
- Helps lucid dreaming to become efficient
- Increases skin health
- Sharpens concentration skills
- Helps patients with Alzheimer’s disease
- Helps patients with ADHD
- Enhances energy levels for physical performance
DMAE Piracetam Stack
As we mentioned before, nootropic enthusiasts consider DMAE bitartrate as an excellent compound to use in stacks. One of the most effective ones is the DMAE Piracetam stack. As you may know already, Piracetam is incredibly popular as it can notably boost mental performance.
This product is also effective for other uses, as treating myoclonus. Nevertheless, it seems like it has gained more popularity as a nootropic, as it can increase learning capacity and memory retention.
When we prepare the DMAE Piracetam stack, which is the simple combination of both supplements, we can make the most from the choline contained in DMAE bitartrate. When in the body and consumed through the stack, choline can exponentially increase Piracetam’s effects.
In simple words, the DMAE bitartrate represents an enhancer for Piracetam, making its effect more notable and long-lasting in terms of memory, focus, relaxation, and intelligence.
Dosage and Safety Considerations
The recommended dosage for DMAE varies depending on the user’s needs. What most nootropic enthusiasts take are between 350 and 750 mg every day. The exact number should be defined through experimentation.
In the case of the DMAE Piracetam stack, a 10:1 dosage ratio is recommended. This means that if the user is going to take 1,000 mg of Piracetam, the safe, right dose of DMAE should be 100 mg. The way of using DMAE in the stack is different than using it by itself, as it mainly works as an enhancer in symbiosis with the other nootropic substances.
Basic safety measures should be taken into consideration, as avoiding consumption during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Patients with depression, schizophrenia, and tonic- clonic seizures should not use DMAE bitartrate.
- Noopept, A Powerful Smart Drug
- Modafinil – The ‘Limitless’ Smart Drug
- ALCAR (Acetyl L-Carnitine), The King Of Nootropics
- Alpha-GPC – The Nootropic Substance To Increase Energy Levels And Improve Your Memory
- The benefits and drawbacks of N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
- Huperzine A – As A Powerful Brain Enhancer
- Piracetam – The Nootropic Substance To Boost Your Brain Power
- The Benefits Of Supplementation With L-Theanine
- Caffeine in Nootropic Stacks
- The Racetam Family: Piracetam vs. Aniracetam vs. Oxiracetam
- Modafinil vs. Adrafinil vs. Armodafinil – Comparison of the ‘Limitless’ Nootropics & Their Effects
- The effects of Bacopa Monnieri in Nootropic Stacks
- Vinpocetine – Effects, Benefits, Dosage & Side Effects in Nootropic Stacks
- The Effects of Ginkgo Biloba in Nootropic Stacks
- Effects & Benefits of Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) in Nootropic Stacks
- Folic Acid as a Nootropic Supplement
- Effects of Choline Bitartrate in Nootropic Stacks
- Phenylalanine in Nootropic Stacks
- Effect and Benefits of Phosphatidylserine in Nootropic Stacks
- What is L-TRYPTOPHAN – And Its Effects in Nootropic Stacks
- Effects and benefits of 5-HTP and why it’s a useful additive to nootropic stacks
- Effects & Benefits of Panax Ginseng in Nootropic Stacks
- CDP Choline used as a Nootropic substance
- The Effects & Benefits of ELEUTHERO ROOT EXTRACT in Nootropic Stacks
- Effects & Benefits of DL-ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID and why it’s a useful additive to your nootropic stack
- The Effects and Benefits of Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate (DMAE Bitartrate) in a Nootropic Stack